This book was designed to make sure you get all the benefits from the latest scrubs, masks and other beauty treatments with a no fuss, low cost, no chemicals approach
We’ve all been there. Lounging around with our friends, when someone pulls out the latest fad… the latest beauty product that claims to be revolutionary and promises the world. It delivers an Ok treatment, along with a slight dint to your wallet and a dose of chemicals your skin and body doesn’t need. Imagine if you could use natural, 100% organic ingredients already in your very own home. Wouldn’t that be amazing?
How about not having to move from your house and having the same smooth skin the latest and greatest coffee scrub on the market would provide?
This is book will teach you how to:
Make your own scrubs, masks, hair masks, toners, and cleansers.
Here are some of the benefits our treatments bring
- Target stretch-marks & Cellulite
- Reduce Eczema & Psoriasis
- Stop acne breakouts
- Add volume and shine to lifeless hair
- Exfoliate and remove blackheads
- Naturally and effectively remove makeup
- Prevent and eliminate dandruff
- Georgie Stevenson (model/life style blogger )” Just made a home hair mask using only two ingredients I had in the cupboard! Hair is feeling amazing & I didn’t have to leave the house or buy anything! Such a fantastic idea
- b>Noa Beny (model)“I love this book! So many cool things, Im making my own scrubs, masks and treatments! Truly recommend
- Madeline Bourke (Health & Lifestyle blogger)“I’ve become a little obsessed with having healthy hair lately. As this is the longest my hair ever been, i want to avoid it getting damaged and dry. The ABSOLUTE best thing i have been doing for my hair is hydrating hair masks at least once a week! Ive been using the Topical Blossom hair mask from DIY BEAUTY- hair has never felt softer or stronger
Download your copy today at a limited discounted price!
Check Out What Others Are Saying…