While many people may not be familiar with Daily Complete Liquid Vitamin, it is far from being new. This product, along with its parent company AwarenessLife Corporation, has actually been in existence since 1994.
Now because Daily Complete is a liquid vitamin supplement, when it is taken it you will experience the fullness of its flavor when it enters your mouth; unlike pills that are coated and simply swallowed down without much of the flavor coming through – unless you allow it to just sit in your mouth. Therefore, taking this supplement may prove to be a not-so-pleasant experience for finicky individuals.
As advertised, it does have a great natural orange flavor (more like orange-pineapple in my opinion) as the base flavor but let’s be real, it is STILL a vitamin and therefore, you will taste that underlying flavor of…vitamins!
While many can just take down the small, one ounce cupful of nutrition-in-a-bottle, others (such as myself) cannot tolerate drinking this supplement straight up…perhaps it is an acquired taste. But the bottom line is, there is no use in having such a great product in your refrigerator if you can’t or won’t take it!
So, I’ve put together a few tips on taking Daily complete that will make it more palatable and therefore, easier to consume:
1. Make It Juicy! Mixing it with orange juice (orange-pineapple juice even BETTER) is by far my favorite method! I kind of have it down to a “science” and I’m telling you, the way that I mix it you can barely detect that anything has been added to your juice!
Here is my “recipe”:
– 1 ounce of Daily Complete
– 1 ounce of water
– 6-8 oz of orange (or orange-pineapple) juice – either freshly squeezed or store-bought is fine
Stir it up with a spoon or straw and enjoy this glass of power-punch juice! Even my VERY picky children drink it this way and claim, “It just tastes like orange juice“
2. Make It Go Down Smoo-oothly With Smoothies! This is another way I’ve been able to get my daily dose of Daily Complete in when there was no orange juice. Just whip up your favorite fruit smoothie and stir the supplement into the smoothie. Be sure to mix well as sometimes the Daily Complete will want to just sit on top of the smoothie…but stir it in there well and you’ll hardly be able to tell!
3. Shake It Up With Pure Trim! Unless you’re a customer of or familiar with AwarenessLife products, you are probably wondering what the heck Pure Trim is. It is the AwarenessLife protein/meal replacement shake that is made from neither whey nor soy, but rather rice and peas. I know, I know…sounds gross but they are DELICIOUS especially mixed with blueberries!
Now when I heard someone say you can mix the Daily Complete with the shake, I thought to myself, “Yeah RIGHT! That would taste awful and totally ruin my delicious shake!” But one day I got brave enough to try it and low and behold, it was great! Couldn’t even tell the vitamin had been mixed in there. Aside from OJ…this is my next favorite way to take in this liquid supplement.
4. Water It Down! It was suggested once to take it with 1/2 glass of water and I have to admit, next to drinking it straight, this has to be my least favorite way to take it. But I’ve also heard another suggestion to mix it in a bottle of water and just shake and sip throughout the day. I haven’t tried this one yet, but it may be worth a shot…I’ll report back on that one…
You also want to be SURE that you take this product with food – this is very important…take if from someone who learned this the hard way! All in all, this is a great product with many wonderful benefits due to the wide array of nutrients it contains, so however you need to take it… just TAKE IT! Here’s to your health!