An antioxidant supplement with Vitamin C derived from ascorbic acid and exclusive NUTRILITE acerola cherry concentrates.
– Provide additional nutritional benefits of phytonutrients from citrus multi-flavonoid complex.
– Each tablet provides 250mg of Vitamin C.
– Contains trademark Nutrilock coating which makes tablets easier to swallow.
– Does not contain any artificial colours, flavours, or preservatives.
– No added sugars,gluten, yeast or lactose.
It acts as an antioxidant and provides defence against free radical damage.
Supports positive immunological response to help fight bacteria and viruses. Promotes healthy cell development, wound healing and resistance to infection.
Supports in formation and maintenance of collagen – a biological cement that binds cells together in bones, teeth, ligaments, vertebral disks, cartilage, joint linings, blood vessels and connective tissue.
Helps in absorption of iron that forms your blood
1-4 tablets daily after meals for people aged 12 years and above
Children under 12 years of age, pregnant or lactating women, or anyone with a medical condition should consult their physician before using this product.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does vitamin C do?
1) Vitamin C promotes healthy cell development, wound healing and resistance to infections.
2) It serves as an antioxidant and may help protect against certain health conditions such as heart disease, cataracts and cancer.
3) Another important function of vitamin C is that it supports formation and maintenance of collagen – a biological cement that binds cells together in bones, teeth, ligaments, vertebral disks, cartilage, joint linings, blood vessels and connective tissue. Therefore it is needed to give support and shape to the body, to help wounds healing, and to maintain healthy blood vessels.
4) Vitamin C has also shown positive immunological response to help fight bacteria and viruses.
5) Its support of the adrenal function and role in the production of adrenal hormones epinephrine and norepinephrine can help the body handle infections and stress of all kinds.
Are there toxic levels of vitamin C?
For most purposes, vitamin C is nontoxic. Vitamin C is a water soluble vitamin & it is not stored appreciably in our body and most excess amounts are eliminated rapidly through the urine. Diarrhea is the most common, and usually the first, sign that the body’s tissues have been saturated with ascorbic acid (vitamin C).
What are the Citrus Bio-flavonoids found in NUTRILITE Bio C?
There are over 200 substances grouped under the name of bioflavonoid or flavonoids, which are a class of phytonutrients. There is evidence that bioflavonoid in citrus fruits might increase the absorption and retention of vitamin C and provides additional health benefits