Creatine Brain Fuel Supplementation
Subscribe to Dr. Greger’s free nutrition newsletter at http://www.nutritionfacts.org/subscribe and get a free excerpt from his latest NYT Bestseller HOW NOT TO DIE. (All proceeds Dr. Greger receives from his books, DVDs, and speaking go to charity).
DESCRIPTION: Vegetarians appear to get more of a cognitive boost than meat-eaters from creatine supplementation. Have a question about this video? Leave it in the comment section at http://nutritionfacts.org/videos/creatine-brain-fuel-supplementation/ and I’ll try to answer it! For some background on creatine, see yesterday’s video (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/when-meat-can-be-a-lifesaver/). I have 51 other videos on brain health (http://nutritionfacts.org/topics/brain-health/), including Constructing a Cognitive Portfolio (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/constructing-a-cognitive-portfolio/), Improving Mood Through Diet (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/improving-mood-through-diet/), and Reversing Cognitive Decline (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/reversing-cognitive-decline/), as well as hundreds of other videos on more than a thousand subjects (http://nutritionfacts.org/topics/). Note that the contaminant study is open access, so you can download it by clicking on the link above in the Sources Cited section.
• Subscribe: http://www.NutritionFacts.org/subscribe
• Donate: http://www.NutritionFacts.org/donate
• HOW NOT TO DIE: http://nutritionfacts.org/book
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/NutritionFacts.org
• Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/nutrition_facts
• Instagram: http://instagram.com/nutrition_facts_org/
• Google+: https://plus.google.com/+NutritionfactsOrgMD
• Podcast: http://www.bit.ly/NFpodcast