Go to http://DollarShaveClub.com/alpha to get your first starter set for $5. After that, the restock box ships regular-sized products at regular price. http://DollarShaveClub.com/alpha
Thank you DSC for making amazing products and for sponsoring this awesome video!
My Favorite Sunglasses: ENEMY https://enemy.com (use code ALPHAM10 for 10% Off)
Best Hair Product in The UNIVERSE! http://peteandpedro.com Use Code: ALPHA10X for 10% OFF Your Order!
Hair Product & Grooming Advice: https://peteandpedro.com/pages/advice
Best Skin Care In The UNIVERSE! https://tiege.com/alpham
Custom Men’s Ring (Like I wear) https://enemy.com/products/ring
All promotion and advertising inquiries: Terry@MENfluential.com
Alpha M. App: http://www.alphamapp.com/
All Things ALPHA M. https://www.alpham.com
ENEMY Eyewear: https://enemy.com
Pete & Pedro: https://www.peteandpedro.com
MENfluential Media: https://www.menfluential.com
Tiege Hanley: https://tiege.com/alpham
Unfortunately, there are common misconceptions and tips that Alpha has found online. In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness, and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM https://iamalpham.com/ AaronMarino https://aaronmarino.com/ Pete & Pedro https://peteandpedro.com/ Tiege Hanley https://www.tiege.com/and ENEMY https://enemy.com/ says he’s rectifying the situation.
STOP! DON’T JACK UP YOUR SEXINESS
1. Using your grooming tool on wet hair when manscaping — you’ll miss hair and repeatedly have to go over the same place. Instead, manscape in the shower before turning on the water. Then wash the hair down the drain.
2. Using clippers or anything motorized on the boys — if it has teeth, your skin can get caught in between and cut you.
3. Shaving your unibrow — just pluck them because shaving will give your brows a 5 o’clock shadow.
4. Thinking a good shave is all about never going against the grain — it’s less about the direction and more about the technique (preparation and care of your skin). Replace your blades once a week — use Dollar Shave Club for the most affordable razors on the market. Use their prep scrub, shave butter, and post-shave for the best shaving method.
5. Using charcoal toothpaste — research is not conclusive that it doesn’t actually damage your teeth. It’s abrasive and can damage your enamel and cause tooth enamel.
6. Overwashing and using masks — you can strip all of the good stuff from your skin. Instead, wash 2xs a day with a mild facial cleanser and exfoliate 2xs a week. Also, use Biore strips to remove blackheads (not a toothbrush + baking soda like Alpha once recommended in 2018)
7. Grooming your beard under your jaw — Alpha used to advise the wrong method but has since corrected himself. See his demonstration.