These Hoodies are THE BEST! https://cuts.team/alpha-m
I LOVE Cuts… and so will you!!! https://cuts.team/alpha-m
Discount will Automatically apply!
My Favorite Sunglasses: ENEMY https://enemy.com (use code ALPHAM10 for 10% Off)
Best Hair Product in The UNIVERSE! http://peteandpedro.com Use Code: ALPHA10X for 10% OFF Your Order!
Hair Product & Grooming Advice: https://peteandpedro.com/pages/advice
Best Skin Care In The UNIVERSE! https://tiege.com/alpham
Custom Men’s Ring (Like I wear) https://enemy.com/products/ring
All promotion and advertising inquiries: Terry@MENfluential.com
Alpha M. App: http://www.alphamapp.com/
As Alpha’s talked about before, some items make men look feminine. But on the flip side, men can wear items that make them look masculine. In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness, and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM https://iamalpham.com/ AaronMarino https://aaronmarino.com/ Pete & Pedro https://peteandpedro.com/ Tiege Hanley https://www.tiege.com/and ENEMY https://enemy.com/ is going over each to look a little more masculine.
MAX-OUT YOUR MASCULINITY WITH THESE
1. An incredible pair of boots — it should have a rounded toe box and thicker sole. Alpha gives examples.
2. Shawl collar sweater — it builds the traps and makes you look more muscular. Never button the top button and leave the bottom one or two unbuttoned.
3. Hoodies — it needs to fit by contouring to your body to make you appear more muscular. You can also layer with it, which Alpha gives the example of layering with a bomber jacket. The hoodie should also not have the kangaroo pouch, which can make you look bottom-heavy. Cuts has you covered with badass hoodies that fit and don’t have the kangaroo pouch, and they recently dropped new colors.
4. Dynamite leather jacket — it’s all about the structure and strength around the shoulders. He displays examples of the leather jacket and the bomber (which is not structured, making the shoulders soft-looking).
5. Long or short sleeve Henley — Alpha went with a short sleeve, elongated cut Henley from Cuts. With Cuts, you pick the collar (crew, v neck, Henley) and the hem (classic, split, elongated). Your tee shirt fit can make you look masculine with tricep exposure — snug in chest and shoulders but not through the body. Check out the new sick colors from Cuts.
6. Peacoat — it’s a super-strong masculine jacket. It needs to fit (not big and baggy) to look super studly. The collars are bigger but have a stronger masculine appeal. The construction (double-breasted) synches in the center and makes you look broader.
7. The flannel shirt — it’s rustic and rugged that elevates your masculinity.
8. Sherpa-lined trucker jacket — it’s an incredible jacket that will keep you warm while looking badass — especially over the top of a Henley, simple tee shirt, or flannel. But it boils down to fit — it should fit snug so as you wear it, it will stretch a bit. Size down.
9. Peaked lapel — your eye follows the line of the peak, which makes you look strong and sexy. The notched lapel is classic and safe, however.
10. Watch + sexy stylish all-black sunglasses — pick a structured watch like a dive watch. It doesn’t get any sexier than all-black sunglasses.