Does Poor Sleep Contribute to Alzheimer's Disease?
Alzheimer’s disease is no stranger in the news cycle. The latest headlines are dedicated to a new study on how the brain keeps itself clean, a process which scientists have long suspected to be involved in the disease. Let’s take a look.
Related HCT episodes:
1. What is Alzheimer’s disease? https://soundcloud.com/healthcaretriage/hct_alzheimers
Be sure to check out our podcast!
Other Healthcare Triage Links:
1. Support the channel on Patreon: http://vid.io/xqXr
2. Check out our Facebook page: http://goo.gl/LnOq5z
3. We still have merchandise available at http://www.hctmerch.com
4. Aaron’s book “The Bad Food Bible: How and Why to Eat Sinfully” is available wherever books are sold, such as Amazon: http://amzn.to/2hGvhKw
John Green — Executive Producer
Stan Muller — Director, Producer
Aaron Carroll — Writer
Mark Olsen – Art Director
Meredith Danko – Social Media
#alzheimers #memory #sleep