Nature Crazy’s Top 7 Tips For Reversing Hair Loss Naturally
Want to know the cause of hair loss and how to reverse it? Can you maintain and thicken your existing hair?
Controlling inflammatory cytokines, such as Tumor Necrosis Factor alpha, Superoxide, Reactive Oxygen Species, Prostaglandin imbalances, stress hormone elevation, prolactin production, and DHT are key to halting and reversing hair loss.
What triggers these inflammatory events in the body?
Weight gain, Excessive physical or mental stress, Environmental Pollution, Poor diet and eating disorders, lack of vitamins and minerals, and a build up of toxins in the body. Do genetics play a role? Yes, but your genes just determine a supsceptivity towards thinning and hair loss. There are many ways for halting the process naturally for ALL types of hair loss
Today Nature Crazy is going to go over 7 exclusive tips that you should be utilizing to halt hair loss and stimulate hair regrowth.
1. Supplement with scutellaria baicalensis on a daily basis. It enhances hair growth and prevents further hair loss by inhibiting DHT binding with the androgen receptor and regulating the hair growth factor. In essence, this forces your follicles to transition from the telogen to anagen growth phase, which helps puts a stop to widespread hair loss.
2. Supplementing with Ecklonia Cava which is one of the most multifaceted supplements you can add to your routine. It stimulates hair growth, prevent hair follicle death, and reduces DHT activity in a natural way. Research has also found that the enzyme responsible for hair and skin follicle degradation, Matrix Metallopretianse-9, is greatly inhibited by Ecklonia Cava. We recommend taking two a day, one in the morning and another at night.
3. Supplementing with a combination of Curcumin and Resveratrol downregulates the androgen receptor and impedes GSK-3beta, which is responsible for overflow of sebum on the scalp. They also block the Cannabinnoid receptor-1 which is responsible for detrimental hair growth cues due to stress and anxiety. Stress related hair loss is one of the most prevalent types of hair loss in the world today, and has very little to do with DHT or Genetics. These two supplements will help you take that hair regrowth obstacle out of your way. We recommend supplementing with both Curcumin and resveratrol daily.
4. The fourth supplement we recommend using on a regular basis is Milk Thistle for liver function. If your liver starts to underperform it cannot properly remove hormones and toxins from our body including free testosterone and DHT. Supplementing with milk thistle on a regular basis can help improve the functioning of your liver and thus improve your overall health and hair. We suggest taking one a day.
5. The fifth recommendation is taking an Omega-3 fatty acid supplement every day. Specific hormones, called prostaglandins, can slow hair follicle growth and when left unchecked greatly contribute to hair loss by allowing another hormone called interleukin 6 to shorten the anagen hair growth stage and extend the catagen hair sleeping stage. Using an Omega-3 supplement on a daily basis helps to suppress this inflammatory prostaglandin which is a direct response to DHT.. We recommend taking Krill Oil twice a day which is an excellent choice for getting the right amount of Omega-3 in the diet.
6. It’s crucial to use a topical aid when treating hair loss. The supplements help your body from the inside out, and an effective topical directly addresses the scalp and hair from another front. A topical aid also gives you the chance to alleviate scalp inflammation and hair loss until your body’s hormone levels are balanced out. If at all possible, try to avoid chemicals and opt for a natural topical that does not create dependent hairs but rather stimulates and aids hair growth naturally. For this reason, we suggest applying Nature Crazy’s Hair Growth Tonic once a day.. After you start seeing an improvement in your hair you can ease off and use it every other day.
7. Steer clear of chemical laced shampoos and opt for only natural hair care products. The wrong products strip your hair of its protective oils, which causes breakage and exacerbates your hair loss. Our rule of thumb when choosing a new shampoo is to avoid the following ingredients. Sodium lauryl sulfate, sodium laureth sulfate, propylene glycol, PEG, DEA, TEA, parabens, and fragrances. For shampoo and conditioner, we wholly endorse Nature Crazy’s Just Really Thick Hair Shampoo and Just Really Thick Hair Conditioner, which are truly all-natural and absolutely free of harmful chemicals.
If you want updates on cutting edge hair, skin, and health tips just subscribe to this video below and check out our website at NatureCrazy.com
Source: Nature Crazy’s Top 7 Tips For Reversing Hair Loss Naturally