FACEBOOK PAGE: https://www.facebook.com/TheSeriousfitness
Best Protein Powder
Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey Delicious Strawberry
Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Gold Standard Extreme Milk Chocolate
Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Gold Standard Naturally Flavored Whey, Vanilla
Protein shakes diets work as replacement meals and should always be consumed by following a particular order. These diets should also be complemented with regular work out sessions. The shakes like most other diet plans cannot alone help you attain your weight loss goals. And while men and women can use any protein powder, some are intended to be used by one or the other.
How Protein Powder can be helpful in your Fat Burning Mission:
Protein Powder can prove to be very helpful in your quest to burn fat, as it contains essential amino acids, required by the body cells. It essentially builds up your body and helps you in the process of weight loss.
The first benefit of protein powder as a meal replacement is will help you meet your daily protein requirements, second, it further helps you to avoid junk foods, chips and crackers
Third, it aids in limiting your carvings. You would find this method is very healthy and can help you in the weight loss process.
Here are some of the main benefits of incorporating protein shakes in your weight loss plan:
• They will make you feel fuller for a longer period of time.
• Using theme promotes thermogenesis. This means that the proteins would tell the body to burn off the excess carbs and fats.
• The high level of protein found in these shakes support muscle building. Muscles burn off excess calories faster instead of fat layers.
• They also provide you extra energy, which is needed if you work out regularly.
• The large variety of protein shake powders can be incorporated in many different recipes to make your meals healthier.
• These are low fat shakes and they help your body repair damaged tissue like skin, muscle, hair, organs and bones.
• They also help women produce higher levels of estrogen.
How Much Protein Do You Need?
If you want to lose weight, eating extra protein can make your diet easier and more effective. When a person is not dieting but still engaging in regular workouts, one’s daily protein requirements should fall around 0.5 to 0.8 grams protein per pound body weight (a 150lb person would want to consume 75g protein per day.) If you are dieting, it is generally recommended to increase daily protein intake to 1g protein per pound body weight.
When looking for a good protein powder, try to get something derived from protein isolates rather than concentrates. Although there is not a huge difference between the two, those containing isolates tends to have a lower content of carbs and fats, and are absorbed slightly quicker into the body.
“Music: Energy – Bensound.com”