MusclePharm Armour V Review | Best Multivitamin For Athletes?
MusclePharm Armour V Review
Multivitamins are starting to evolve to the point where multiple benefits are apparent. One of these mutlivitamins is MusclePharms armour v. Let’s take a look at the label.
Armour V looks to go beyond the standard multivitamin profile by including your greens and vegetable nutrients, Antioxidants and pro-biotics, along with your omegas and fatty acids. Let’s take a look at what real users have been saying about this supplement.
1) Increased Energy
2) Complete mineral and vitamin support
3) Natural ingredients
4) Value for money
2) Reported headaches
3) Not much use for average users
4) 6 pills per serving
Now let’s take a look at the ratings. Bodybuilding.com reports 144 ratings averaging 9.3. Supplementreviews.com shows just 6 reviews averaging 6.7. This gives us a total of 150 ratings averaging out at 9.20.
So far it’s looking decent, the experienced users don’t seem to love this product though. To get a better understanding, let’s look at the active ingredients.
Omega 3-6-9 Complex (788mg)
– Omega 3, 6 and 9 are the most essential fatty acids needed by the body to function healthily.
– These acids cannot be produced by the body and need to be taken from external sources.
– The acids greatly reduce risk of cardiovascular problems and diabetes.
V-F Power Matrix (942mg)
– The V-F power matrix contains extracts of a collection of 26 raw vegetable and fruits.
– The matrix contains several phytonutrients including enzymes, vitamins and anti-oxidants.
– These compounds help in maintaining healthy muscle cell environments and encourage red blood cell production.
Anti-oxidant Matrix (293mg)
– This mix of Dimethylglycine, Trans-Resveratol, Lutein and Astaxanthin serves a pH balancing function and supports the immune system of the body.
– These ingredients are great anti-oxidants and are also beneficial in cardiovascular functions and hormonal balance.
System maintenance and detoxifying matrix (81mg)
– This matrix contains Milk Thistle seed, Saw Palmetto berries, Uva Ursi leaf and Phosphatidylserine Lecithin.
– These ingredients clear body toxins and cellular waste formed due to stress and excessive physical activity, thus keeping cells healthy and reducing the load on the liver.
So where does this leave us? The benefits look good and the active ingredients seem effective. With this supplement you can expect:
– Increased energy levels
– Complete vitamin and mineral support
– Use of natural ingredients
As for the draw backs, some report that:
– They get headaches
– Too expensive
– Too many pills
Overall, if you don’t mind taking 6 pills a day, then this multivitamin might be effective for you. If you’d like to know when armour v is having a 2 for 1 promotion, visit rawmusclegain.com and sign up using our form and we will notify you when armour v or any of your other favorite supplements are having a substantial promotion. Thanks for watching!
Source: MusclePharm Armour V Review | Best Multivitamin For Athletes?