BUFF DUDES V-NECK! http://www.buffdudes.us/collections/all
“Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.”
Tired of the gym, or do you not even have access to one? Then try the B.U.F.F. Dudes Triceps Home Workout. This routine is full of exercises which will help you build your Guns! Want the best Home Workout with only one pair of Dumbbells? Well, you got one. Go for it, Dudes!
Triceps Dumbbell Workout
1. Close grip Dumbbell Press – holding the dumbbells together, bring down the weight to the chest and push to the top position and squeeze the triceps. This is a compound movement.
2. Standing French Press – holding the dumbbells together, bring them behind your neck for a compete stretch and extend upwards till just before lockout and return.
3. Kick-Backs – Bend over, keeping your upper arms stable and to your side with your lower arms at a 90 degree angle and extend the lower arms back to lockout.
4. Bench Dips (with dumbbell in lap) – hands placed on the bench with a dumbbell (or two) in your lap. Bend the elbows to bring the body downward till the upper and lower arms are at a 90 degree angle and extend up till lockout, squeezing the triceps.
5. Dumbbell Skull Crusher – take the dumbbells at arms length right in line with your shoulder and begin by bending at your elbows, lowering the weight till the dumbbells are beside your head and then extend upward till lockout, squeezing your triceps.
Buff Dudes / Fitness / Best Home Workout Routine – Triceps Dumbbells Routine
Shot n’ Edited by: Hudson
Starring: Brandon White
Pixel Art By João Victor G. Costa – http://www.youtube.com/user/JinnDemonEvil
Buff Dudes Logo by Brandon White
Music in this video is used under license from the rights holder.
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0