Dr. Berg Website Link: https://www.drberg.com/
Take Dr. Berg’s Free Keto Mini-Course: http://pxlme.me/-i717vtY or go here: http://bit.ly/2RmaFDS
Download Keto Essentials
In this video, Dr. Berg talks about when to take vitamins and supplements. Taking supplements doesn’t affect ketosis and it is not going to break intermittent fasting.
• Vitamin B Complex or Vitamin C: Take anytime (except vitamin b1 or benfotiamine, you must take it with food or fat to help it be absorbed.)
• Fat Soluble Vitamins (vitamin A, D, E, K, K2): Better digested with Food / Fat
• D3 and K2: Don’t take dairy with it.
• Stomach Acid Supplements and Enzymes: Take before the meal
• Purified Bile Salts (Gallbladder Support): Take it after your meal
• Greens Product: Take it with a meal or with bulletproof coffee
• Herbs and Tea: Anytime
• Electrolytes and EDTA, IP6 or Chelators: Empty Stomach
• Calcium: Take it right before you go to bed.
• Probiotics: Right before you go to bed
Dr. Eric Berg DC Bio:
Dr. Berg, 53 years of age is a chiropractor who specializes in Healthy Ketosis & Intermittent Fasting. He is the author of The New Body Type Guide and other books published by KB Publishing. He has taught students nutrition as an adjunct professor at Howard University. He no longer practices, but focuses on health education through social media.
DR. BERG’S SHOP: http://shop.drberg.com/
Follow us on FACEBOOK: fb.me/DrEricBerg
Send a Message to his team: m.me/DrEricBerg
ABOUT DR. BERG: https://www.drberg.com/dr-eric-berg/bio
Dr. Eric Berg received his Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Palmer College of Chiropractic in 1988. His use of “doctor” or “Dr.” in relation to himself solely refers to that degree. Dr. Berg is a licensed chiropractor in Virginia, California, and Louisiana, but he no longer practices chiropractic in any state and does not see patients so he can focus on educating people as a full time activity, yet he maintains an active license. This video is for general informational purposes only. It should not be used to self-diagnose and it is not a substitute for a medical exam, cure, treatment, diagnosis, and prescription or recommendation. It does not create a doctor-patient relationship between Dr. Berg and you. You should not make any change in your health regimen or diet before first consulting a physician and obtaining a medical exam, diagnosis, and recommendation. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. The Health & Wellness, Dr. Berg Nutritionals and Dr. Eric Berg, D.C. are not liable or responsible for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or product you obtain through this video or site.