I know it is not polite, but please allow me to start by asking you a few questions. Do you have short hair? Do you want to grow your hair? Are you willing to change your hair routine?
If you answered “Yes” to these questions we are on the same boat. Join me on my Biotin and Castor Oil hair challenge. This is for relaxed, natural and transitioning hair. Hair length does not matter. Here’s the story. I have been using Biotin for a couple of months now and I have seen lots of growth in hair and nails. Now I am adding Castor Oil to my routine.
This challenge contains two sessions, two month each. For example, if you start on the 3rd of January the first session will last until the 4th of March and the second session would start on the 5th of March and last until the 7th of May. You don’t need to do both sessions though. Let’s grow our hair together using simple and effective ways!
In this tutorial I am going to teach you how to:
- Take Biotin supplement every day.
- Co-wash twice a week, at least.
- Deep condition with Castor Oil overnight once a week.
- Use a protein treatment every two weeks.
Here it goes:
- Rub Castor Oil mixed with grape seed oil on edges and nape every other day.
- Use low manipulation styles like cold rods and Bantu knots.
- Use little to no heat. If you use blow dryers, use the cold setting.
- And last, you need to take at least one photo every four weeks to monitor the progress.
All the products you will use can be substituted except Biotin and Castor Oil. Any type of Castor Oil works, just make sure there is no salt and it is natural. By the way I noticed a lot of women asking questions and getting a bit concerned about any Biotin side effects that they might encounter. Let me clear things up for you. The risk of experiencing any Biotin side effects is very close to zero, so you should worry about it at all. If you don’t have alcohol problems or something like that, you will be fine.
That is pretty much it. I wish you good luck and a have nice hair journey. If you have any questions please feel free to ask them by using the comment form bellow.
Biotin and Castor Oil Hair Challenge by Cristian Stanciu