Click here for your health questionaire and receive your individualized supplement recommendations:
Americans spend $10 billion per year purchasing vitamins and other nutritional supplements. While doctors are often reluctant to discuss vitamins and supplements, studies show that doctors take even more supplements than their patients!
The practice guidelines we follow as physicians tend to discourage us from recommending supplements to our patients. The dilemma is that most supplement products have not been evaluated or approved by the FDA. That means we don’t officially know what those products contain or how they were produced. And there are multiple examples of fraud in the supplement industry. For example, products have been found to contain only sawdust – and these were being sold by reputable suppliers. So it’s all “buyer beware”, with both physicians and patients struggling to decide which products are worthwhile. Many Physicians have found what works for them, But they are reluctant to suggest these to their patients.
I have always taken an extensive supplement regimen. I am now taking a personalized supplement regimen from PERSONA. This is the program I am now recommending when asked for supplement recommendations. As a physician, there are SIX things that I really like about PERSONA.
1. PROPER DOSING: The program considers your age, sex, height, and weight, and asks about any kidney or liver problems. We have different needs based on these considerations, and how we process and eliminate micronutrients.
2. MEDICAL HISTORY: The program accounts for your past medical history and chronic medical conditions. Each of these details will influence what is most appropriate for you.
3. YOUR UNIQUE NEEDS: The program addresses your health complaints – do you feel need more energy, better sleep, better digestive health, do you have joint pain? PERSONA strives to help you.
4. MEDICATIONS: PERSONA ensures compatibility with all your prescription medications. This is important, because certain products may increase or decrease the levels of medications in your system, which could be dangerous.
5. ALLERGIES: PERSONA screens for interactions with your allergies. We don’t ever want to take anything that may trigger our allergies.
6. COST EFFICIENCY; Avoiding multiple pill bottles, each containing different amounts of supplements, which run out at different times, saves you money in the long run.
PERSONA is reassuring when I think about my patients. Everyone gets older. Our medical conditions and prescription medications change over time. We develop allergies. Our symptoms change. PERSONA accounts for each of these considerations – so you’re always taking the most effective regimen, while avoiding any adverse effects.
Click here to complete the PERSONA questionaire and receive your personalized vitamin/supplement recommendations:
DISCLAIMER: The statements made regarding lemons have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The safety and efficacy of these products have not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. This information is provided for informational purposes only. Dr. James Kneller and JamesKnellerMD, LLC are not responsible for any losses, damages, or claims that may result from your medical decisions. Please consult your health care professional before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding.