In today’s video, we will tell you how to combat stress using Vitamins and Supplements like Vitamin B6, Melatonin, and many more. Let’s get started.
Other videos recommended for you:
WATCH 🎥: 4 Ways To Stop Worrying – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyeV1K6fIlc&list=PL_fl96m7OLQX_Fj7QGEnDspKIL7-U3QDP&index=15
WATCH 🎥: Reduce Stress And Anxiety By Training Your Brain Not To Worry – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61AjswO53RM&list=PL_fl96m7OLQX_Fj7QGEnDspKIL7-U3QDP&index=31
#StressRelief #VitaminsAndSupplements #Bestie
Omega 3 Fatty Acids: 00:43
Valerian Root: 02:11
Vitamin B12: 05:01
Vitamin D: 08:43
Stress can wreak havoc on your body, causing muscle tension, pain, upset stomach, and sleep trouble. It can also increase blood pressure, leaving room for heart disease, obesity, and diabetes. In today’s video, we will tell you how to combat stress using Vitamins and Supplements like Vitamin B6, Melatonin and many more.
1. Omega 3 Fatty Acids: Omega-3 fats occur in foods such as fish and flaxseed. They play an important role in your brain health. Your body can’t make these fats, so you must get it from your diet.
2. Magnesium: You can call magnesium the first-ever ‘chill pill’ because it has been used to ease stress and anxiety for centuries. Magnesium can give you quick relief as it is easily absorbed by your body, resulting in quicker and more obvious relief.
3. Valerian Root: Stress can often lead to insomnia. Valerian root has been found to reduce both physical and psychological symptoms of stress and is most commonly used to improve sleep.
4. Melatonin: Melatonin is a hormone produced by your brain’s pineal gland. It helps control your sleep cycles. As sleep and stress are closely connected, supplementing with melatonin can help alleviate your stress levels.
5. Phosphatidylserine: Say that five times fast and we’ll mail you some of these vitamins! Just kidding. Phosphatidylserine or PS occurs naturally in your body and supports cellular function, especially in the brain.
For more information watch the video till the very end.
Subscribe to Bestie: https://goo.gl/tUqro6
Our Social Media:
Medical Disclaimer: https://pastebin.com/xLmigD6i