Explore the causes of stress and the various ways you might manage its impact with this one-of-a-kind Thumball.
Toss and catch the ball, look under your thumb and share your reaction to whatever prompt lies there. Thumball is a soft, 6″ stuffed ball pre-printed with 12 prompts and LOADS of interesting applications for meetings, training, and employee relations.
This Thumball contains prompts that both address causes of stress and others that promote discussion and reflection on responses to stress. It’s meant to be a tool to build awareness and enable conversations about stress.
Respond to the prompt . . .
1. Which “urgent” tasks most distract you from important ones?
2. Where is your favorite “quiet” place?
3. Is saying “I’m sorry” hard for you?
4. Is your space usually organized or cluttered? Do you care?
5. What’s your most stressful month of the year? Why?
6. For how long can you comfortably unplug?
7. If you found $5000, how would you use it?
8. What work task would you most like to avoid?
9. What activities cause you to lose track of time?
10. Who do you hope will cut you some slack?
11. How does your mood affect your stress?
12. Is trying something new more energizing or stressful?
13. What forms of exercise are most enjoyable?
14. Do you get as much sleep as you need?
15. Is there a new hobby you’re hoping to start?
16. What are your most dreaded household chores?
17. When you’re busy, what’s first to get cut from your routine?
18. If you took a “1-minute mental vacation,” where would you go?
19. If you had one day left to live, what would you do?
20. When stressed do you prefer company or solitude?
21. What most stresses you out?
22. Do you know when to say “NO”?
23. How would you use two extra hA perfect soft-skills exercise
Explore the causes of stress and the various ways you might manage its impact.
Toss the ball around and share your reaction to whatever prompt lies under your thumb.
A soft 6″ stuffed ball with loads of applications.
Buy now… $24.75
Source: Stress Management Thumball 6″