100 Quick Tips To Help You Stop Stress Now
Stress knocking you down? This book contains one hundred easy to follow, condensed tips and techniques for managing your life differently. Now you can learn how to reduce anxiety quickly without sifting through a bunch of psychological jargon.
These proven methods work for reducing anxiety, fear and tensions related to a variety of situations that you will encounter throughout your everyday life. If you want to be equipped to calm your mind and body in any given situation, this book is for you.
Stress Relief Tips From The Book Kindle Book
14. Take time to write about the things you are stressing about. Keeping a journal can be very helpful in pinpointing deeper levels of the things that are troubling you. Oftentimes, by the time I finish writing things out, I find that I am not so narrowly focused on the thing that was bothering me. Either that or I see much more clearly why I am stressed and somehow come up with ways to remedy the problems.
15. Sometimes I create stress due to my own procrastination. Make a decision to tackle a few things that you have been putting off. If the project you have been putting off seems gigantic, set a goal to dedicate a small amount of time to getting started on it. You will probably find that once you start you will have difficulty stopping.
16. Learn how to just say “NO.” You don’t have to give a long drawn out explanation of why you said no. “No” is a complete sentence. When your plate is already full, don’t be a people pleaser. Take control of your time.
17. Learn to be more assertive. Everyone should be treated with respect. If you are being treated unfairly, speak your mind in an intelligent way. One of my favorite sayings is: “Say what you mean, but don’t say it mean.” The more you stand up for your rights, the less stressed you will be.
18. You are not a doormat. Billionaire Donald Trump says; “You’ve always got to stand up for yourself, you just have to fight for yourself, because basically nobody else is going to fight for you.”
43. Learn to look at situations that are really bugging you and ask yourself, “How important is it?” Oftentimes, we get all worked up over the silliest things that really are not all that important in our lives. This is a good way to let go of stress.
44. Treat others as you would like to be treated. Not everyone is going to treat you the way you would like to be treated. You will find high levels of inner peace when you treat others with kindness, love and respect. I think the biblical suggestion is to do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
45.Learn to double check things. I’m a cabinet maker. We work by a rule that says: “Measure twice, cut once.” The more mistakes you can prevent from occurring, the less stress you will have in your life.
As you can see, the stress management techniques presented by author Melody Stressdon are easy to understand.
Rest assured that you won’t be wasting your time sifting through a bunch of useless statistics or egotistical ramblings while reading this book. NO! You are going to be learning the best, clear-cut methods for reducing stress, presented in a simple to follow format.
After Reading This Kinde Book You Can Handle:
- Stress related to your job
- Anxieties that stem from interacting with friends, family, strangers or co-workers
- Fears that have kept you bound in procrastination
- Stress related to poor time management
- Your thinking patterns in order to overcome fears
- Your physical health in order to relieve anxiety
- Marital stress
- Financial stress
Get the book now while it’s being offered at an introductory price. You’ll be glad you did.