FREE Gift Included!
A “Meditation for Beginners” guide that will give you life-long peace and happiness.
A regular meditation habit can make you healthier, happier and more successful than ever! This book will teach you exactly how to calm your mind, release tension and “let go” in a way that will change your life forever!
Meditation isn’t about chanting, crystals or playing with an eagle feather. It is a scientifically proven way of taking control of your life by taking control of your mind.
With Meditation for Beginners – How to Relieve Stress, Anxiety and Depression and Return to a State of Inner Peace and Happiness you’re going to learn exactly how to meditate, how to use meditation techniques to calm your mind and how to practice meditation daily.
Meditation for Beginners
Learning how to meditate and developing a regular meditation practice doesn’t have to be difficult. Yes, meditation can seem difficult at first and learning how to take control of your mind can be a challenge, but meditating for only a few minutes a day can help you significantly reduce stress, improve your physical and mental health, maximize your ability to focus and increase productivity.
Buddhism teaches that taking control of your mind through meditation is the only real antidote to stress, anxiety and depression. Scientific studies have validated this and offer proof that meditation CAN in fact change brain chemistry and alter brain waves.
If your meditation efforts have been frustrating, don’t worry. Meditation for Beginners will help you overcome the common obstacles to developing a long term meditation habit.
Meditation is like riding a bike. You fall at first but eventually your ability to meditate becomes easier and your meditation practice becomes the most refreshing and life-giving part of your day.
Meditation for Beginners teaches you:
- The science behind the amazing benefits of meditation
- How to meditate in a way that works for you
- How to create a meditating routine
- How to make meditation a habit
- How mindfulness meditation can help you become aware of the present moment
- How to make meditation the most important activity in your day
- How to provoke a meditative state
- How to create an ongoing state of inner peace and happiness
- How to find time to meditate
- Guided meditation
- Mantra meditation
- Mindfulness meditation
- Body scan meditation
- Walking meditation
- Prayer meditation
- ….and much more!
In a step by step way, Meditation for Beginners will walk you through everything you need to know about meditation and how to successfully meditate every day.
Here’s a Preview of What You’ll Learn…
- What is meditation
- The history of meditation
- The benefits of meditation for the body
- The benefits of meditation for the mind
- How meditation works
- The healing power of meditation
- Common obstacles to meditation
- Types and elements of meditation
- How to prepare for meditation
- How to practice meditation every day
- How to make the most of your meditation practice
- …and more!
People who meditate regularly experience less worry, anxiety and stress and are more positive and productive. You too can experience the amazing benefits of meditation by downloading this book today!
Take Action to Find Peace in your Life and Download Now!
Tags: Meditation, meditation for beginners, meditation techniques, transcendental meditation, meditation books, how to meditate, meditation for beginners, how to meditate for beginners, mindfulness meditation, mindfulness, relieve stress.
Source: MEDITATION: Meditation for Beginners – How to Meditate “to Relief Stress”, Anxiety and Depression, and Return to “Inner Peace” and “Happiness” (Mindfulness Meditation, Meditation Techniques)