Access an entire series on severe depression & its overlooked but effective treatment HERE: http://bit.ly/2tPhCHn
What is severe depression like – vs. “feeling depressed”? Psychiatrist Dr. Dom explains the difference – & shares one very effective type of treatment – in this video.
What does life look like for someone suffering from severe, treatment resistant depression? and how is it different from conventional major depressive disorder? MedCircle host Kyle Kittleson and psychiatrist Dr. Domenick Sportelli explain the differences in this video. They also discuss…
– What life severe depression is like when it’s untreated
– What is an SSRI for depression? Why is this medicine used for depression?
– How does electroconvulsive therapy (ECT) work for treatment resistant severe depression more than conventional medication?
– What happens in the brain with electroconvulsive therapy – with neurons, chemical changes, etc, neurotransmitters, etc.?
– What are the misconceptions about severe depression and electroconvulsive therapy?
#MentalHealth #SevereDepression #MedCircle
Thanks for watching our youtube video! Now, follow MedCircle for more expertise on mental illness:
Follow our host, Kyle Kittleson: