Watch the rest of this video series featuring Dr. Ramani instantly HERE: https://bit.ly/3a96JjY
There’s a lot of anxiety surrounding the coronavirus outbreak. Here’s advice from a psychologist on what you should know right now. A a legitimate, thorough understanding of anxiety is crucial right now in maintaining your mental health.
This video alls sheds light on when to know if anxiety becomes clinical, and how to cope with it.
Anxiety during the coronavirus outbreak is extremely widespread. Psychologist Dr. Ramani Durvasula is a leading expert on anxiety and the psychology of how it affects day to day life, especially during times of crisis.
The panic can be hard to deal with. In this interview discussion, Dr. Ramani and MedCircle host Kyle Kittleson discuss what to do when this panic around such a widespread disease becomes clinical anxiety.
– Coronavirus fear / coronavirus stress vs clinical anxiety
– What an anxiety disorder looks like
– The average age of onset of clinical anxiety
– What co-occurring disorders you or someone you love may be experiencing during the coronavirus outbreak
– How many different types of anxiety there are (so you can spot the signs of what you may be experiencing during the coronavirus outbreak
– What agoraphobia, panic disorders, generalized anxiety disorder, and social anxiety all look like
Fear around the coronavirus spread, coronavirus symptoms, and other COVID 19 effects is real. Seek more mental health help at MedCircle.com.
More information from the CDC on the corona virus: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
World Health Organization (WHO): https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019