Is it possible in this time and age, for someone to fear a mythical five-headed demon? Possible or not, it exists! It is spelled ‘Marijuana’, a truly fearsome beast indeed! This article is mainly intended for regular smokers of weed, pot, shot or cannabis. If you don’t smoke, then you will learn why you should never do.
Marijuana or cannabis is a plant with psychoactive properties and used in making addictive substances marketed under the aliases of pot, weed, shot, grass etc… The reason I called it a demon is because right from cultivation to consumption, it corrupts a huge multitude of men with respect to their health, welfare, economy, morality and even their very survival. And it is very hard to quit smoking weed. This persistent demon has five heads.
- It is against the law. Cultivation, processing and trade of weed is outlawed in most countries. When you buy weed from your local dealer, remember that you are violating laws and encourage others to do so. Laws are made for a reason, so don’t break them.
- It shortens your life expectancy and corrupts your physical and mental health. Even occasional smokers of weed have definite impacts on their health and well-being. Smoking weed can take up-to 10 years out of a person’s life. If you want a long life, quit smoking weed today.
- You waste your valuable money. Think how much money you will save by not buying weed for a full year. You can probably get a new vehicle or a computer with it! You are much better off without it.
- It is a source of income for terrorists. It is estimated that cannabis products make revenue up-to 31 billion USD each year. Most of this money goes back to illegal organizations and cartels which run drug trafficking networks ( Al-Qaeda is one) By taking part in the business, you are morally responsible for supporting terrorist organizations. Quit smoking weed!
- Weed degrades your kids’ future. Children look up to adults, mostly their parents and relatives as role models. Is weed, a part of your legacy to them? Quit smoking weed and make your kids’ future brighter.
Quit Smoking Weed – 5 Reasons Why You Should Quit Weed! by Terence Rollans