Consider yourself lucky if at 32, you are just starting to notice some signs of aging. Others have them as early as 25. But visible aging signs at the age of 30, while not necessarily alarming, can still be a cause of concern because once the aging signs show up, the aging process progresses so fast you that before you know it, the wrinkles, sagging lids, dry skin, age spots, and uneven skin tone have gotten so severe they will not any more respond well to natural or non-surgical treatments.
So, yes, it’s definitely is very wise to take steps to prevent the progression of or delay the signs of aging. At 32 years old, here are some of the things you can try doing:
- Avoid direct and long exposure to the sun’s harmful rays. Unprotected sun exposure hastens the aging process by miles. At least half an hour before going out, make sure to apply generous amounts of sunscreen on your face. Also wear a wide-brimmed hat and sunglasses with UV protection.
- Shift to beauty products that contain anti-aging properties, but avoid chemical ingredients as much as possible. Many chemicals used to make beauty creams are very harsh they end up destroying both the bacteria you are trying to get rid of and the enzymes that give your skin the ability to retain moisture and lubrication.
- When shopping for beauty products look in particular for antioxidant ingredients, particularly Green Tea and the Vitamins A and E. Antioxidants help you fight free radicals that are believed to speed up aging.
- Exfoliate at least once a week. Choose bath soaps or washes with mineral salts. Mineral salts help to remove dead skin cells so your skin feels new and rejuvenated.
- Wash your face two times a day. Never sleep with a dirty face. Gently remove makeup with sunflower seed oil. Organic sunflower seed oil helps a lot in keeping the years off your face. Regular use of this oil diminishes fine lines and wrinkles, brightens your under eyes, and evens out skin tone. The results are often dramatic especially when coupled with a healthy lifestyle and good eating habits.
- Start making wise food choices. Make sure to include healthy servings of fruits and vegetables in your diet, and as much as possible, eat them uncooked. That’s how you are going to benefit from the live enzymes. Have some berries for desert; they are rich in antioxidants. Foods that are high in fiber content are highly recommended as well. You know fiber works just like a broom; it sweeps the toxins that get inside your body. Fiber helps with digestion, too, and a healthy digestion is a key factor in the process of aging.
- Load up on water. Water flushes out toxins that contribute to the speeding up of the aging process. It also keeps your skin hydrated and moisturized. Drink no less than 10 glasses of water everyday, unless you have some medical condition where water intake has to be restricted. Recommended under normal circumstances are two glasses of water upon waking up in the morning, then half a cup every hour until bed time.
- Live healthy. Exercise daily, or at the very least, three times a week. This facilitates the removal of toxins from the body and gets your blood circulation going smoothly. If you are a smoker, stop the habit immediately. Cigarette smoking speeds up aging, especially the aging of the lungs and the heart. Avoid drinking alcoholic beverages. If you absolutely have to drink, choose red wine, but drink it in moderation. Red wine contains Resveratol, an antioxidant found to delay aging.
Only 32 Years Old But Seeing Aging Signs, What Is The Best Thing I Should Do? by Amanda B. Sumner