Men’s Grooming : You Should Know! Special video today, because its the FIRST PD CLASSES video on men’s grooming! We’re covering everything from haircuts to facial, #grooming to nails, especially for Indian guys. Yes there are countless #male grooming videos on the internet, but none really for the average Indian man. So this is our ultimate video on a few hacks and hopefully, this video will answer the eternal question – How to be #handsome?
Get your hair cut as often as necessary
– Get rid of back hair
– Trim your nails ( and toenails )
– Trim your facial #hair
– Remove visible nose and ear hair
– Wear deodorant and cologne
– Wash your face and exfoliate
– Don’t forget to moisturize
– Learn how to mans cape properly
– Wash your hair less often
My videos includes my students, friends, family, and work, so please be mindful and keep a positive vibe in the comment section.
Our WEBSITE – www.pdclassessgnr.com
To study with us, do watch – https://youtu.be/oo7N9eaoNPA
Most Important educational videos (Pls don’t miss to watch)
English speaking videos –
#INTERVIEW Videos –
Group Discussion –
Body Language –
Teacher Interview –
Bank Interview –
MR Interview –
Whether you are a citizen of India or Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal, or a NRI, non resident Indian or Pakistani settled in Dubai, Canada, US, UK, Australia, Italy, Greece etc., you must watch this English (PERSONALITY DEVELOPMENT) learning video of PD CLASSES RAJASTHAN to speak fluent English.
PD CLASSES RAJASTHAN (YouTube channel) focuses on learning English for people whose mother tongue is Hindi. You will find English lessons related to spoken English conversation, Grammar, and sentences you would use in your daily English speaking. Pls watch & study from all our English lesson to be a fluent English speakers and speak English without hesitation.
Do’s and Dont’s of interview
(1) Remember that the interviewers are men of great experience. They are fully acquainted with the nature of the duty and qualities required of a person for the particular job. They can judge a person’s worth and his capabilities from his words and expression.
(2) Give your best to the interviewers. Cover your weakness through the presentation of other achievements.
(3) Have sufficient confidence in yourself to evoke confidence in the interviewers.
(4) Remain unperturbed and composed and keep your interest throughout the interview.
(5) First listen very attentively and carefully to the question put to you. Then answer it in a natural and normal way.
(6) Adopt a pleasing manner of a speech.
(7) Follow the interviewers swiftly and grasp the new question to tackle it with maximum energy and interest.
(8) Feel pleased with your surrounding and be at your ease in the company of the interviwers.
(9) Develop your personality to suit the post for which you have applied.
(10) Be prompt without being hasty, quick without being aggressive.
(11) Establish a rapport with the interviewers.
(12) Emit vivacity and enthusiasm from yours looks and expressions.
(13) Be perfectly normal.
(14) Show pleasing and graceful manners, sufficient politeness and verve.
(15) Be smartly and soberly dressed.
(16) Gather adequate general knowledge before appearing at the interview.
(17) Tell frankly if you are not able to answer any question or questions, In case the interviewer or interviewers suggest the answer always show gratefulness to them by being nicely thankful to them.
(18) Try to show your interest in the job and never give the impression that you are only casually appearing before the interviewers.
How to look #HANDSOME : #Men #Grooming for #Interview Day #Cabin #Crew / #bank / #MR
Dont’ts (by PD CLASSES)
(1) Do not appear nervous or shaky.
(2) Do not speak in an affected style.
(3) Do not try to unnecessary elaborate your answer.
(4) Do not interrupt the interviewers.
(5) Do not enter into an argument with the interviewers.
(6) If somehow you miss to listen a question you can request the interviewer to repeat it. Never answer a question until you have listened it well.
(7) Do not hesitate in answering questions.
(8) Do not show ill manners.
(9) Do not be shabbily or gaudily dressed.
(10) Do not look gloomy.
(11) Do not talk more than what is needed.
(12) Do not boast.
(13) Do not try to evade answering the questions.
(14) Do not be aggressive.
We’ll teach you how to look your best all the time with these easy to follow grooming guides
FB / INSTAGRAM – pd.classes