Good-Gums is an all-natural vitamin, mineral and herbal dentifrice.
As an alternative to conventional toothpaste, the primary role of Good-Gums is to support the development and maintenance of healthy oral tissues, while gently removing the plaque that can cause dental and periodontal problems.
Good-Gums is intended to be placed directly on the gum tissues. Gentle massaging with a toothbrush allows for the absorption of the cleansing, acid-neutralizing, and disinfecting ingredients:
• With its antiseptic, antimicrobial and astringent properties, Myrrh is used traditionally as an effective substance for allieviating sore and inflamed tissues.
• Along with its antibacterial properties, Peppermint has the ability to help soothe painful, inflamed gum tissues and adds a touch of minty flavor.
• A natural, non-toxic cleanser, Baking Soda counteracts and neutralizes the oral bacteria that contributes to plaque formation.
• Unrefined, mineral and magnesium-rich French Sea Salt provides low abrasive cleansing and allows for natural saliva re-mineralization.
• Included to aid in the healing and growth of connective tissues, antioxidant Vitamin C and Bioflavonoid Complex helps to reduce the bleeding that results from inflamed tissues.
• Antioxidant rich Cranberry, helps prevent the adhesion of microbes to mucous membranes and oral tissues.
• Included for its antimicrobial, antiviral, antibacterial and pain relieving
Receive SPECIAL OFFERS When you SIGN UP for our Good Health News Letter: http://www.professionalsupplementcenter.com/ThankYouSignup.aspx
Check out our Daily Deals on High Quality Vitamins and Supplements here: http://www.professionalsupplementcenter.com/Daily-Deals.htm
Our resident nurse specializes in assessing, developing, and coaching to optimize one’s health with the proper use of high quality vitamins and supplements. Take advantage of our FREE Ask The Nurse feature on our website: http://www.professionalsupplementcenter.com/AskTheNurse.aspx
Phone (888) 245-5000