Grab the Free Complete Guide to Hair Restoration, click: http://bit.ly/2MOFCkJ
Low Laser Therapy Cap, click: https://bit.ly/2UufTlQ
For Video Consultation, to schedule click: https://bit.ly/2JvQX7k
Free Complete Guide to Hair Restoration, click: http://bit.ly/2tnRPWN
Remember to get your $250 Bosley gift card toward a Bosley procedure only.
Thank you Bosley for sponsoring this awesome video!
My Favorite Sunglasses: ENEMY https://enemy.com (use code ALPHAM10 for 10% Off)
Best Hair Product in The UNIVERSE! http://peteandpedro.com Use Code: ALPHA10X for 10% OFF Your Order!
Hair Product & Grooming Advice: https://peteandpedro.com/pages/advice
Best Skin Care In The UNIVERSE! https://tiege.com/alpham
All promotion and advertising inquiries: Terry@MENfluential.com
Alpha M. App: http://www.alphamapp.com/
All Things ALPHA M. https://www.alpham.com
ENEMY Eyewear: https://enemy.com
Pete & Pedro: https://www.peteandpedro.com
MENfluential Media: https://www.menfluential.com
Tiege Hanley: https://tiege.com/alpham
You may THINK these items make you look better, but in reality, they’re making you look worse. In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM https://iamalpham.com/ AaronMarino https://aaronmarino.com/ Pete & Pedro https://peteandpedro.com/ Tiege Hanley https://www.tiege.com/and ENEMY https://enemy.com/ is going over all seven.
YOU LOOK WORSE WHEN YOU …
1. Use steroids — you will look better long-term if you don’t use them. The gains you get from lifting naturally as well as focusing on your diet naturally stay with you longer. Plus steroids can give you back acne and boobies.
2. Wear spandex shirts — you look like a sausage and a douche!
3. Have tattoos on your face, neck, and hands — years down the road you may not be feeling the tattoo. Wait 6-months before getting the tat, then go get it.
4. Wear bad toupees and comb overs — instead go to Bosley and find out your solution at any stage of hair loss. The sooner you address it, the sooner you can stop it.
5. Dress age inappropriate — it looks sad, pathetic, and desperate. The general rule of thumb is if everyone shopping in the store could be your kid — go to another store. You can dress stylishly without dressing too young. Try Banana Republic, J Crew, and The GAP which sell timeless items that aren’t super trendy.
6. Pair jeans with dress shoes — any jeans that are distressed can’t be dressed up. Also the shinier the shoe, the harder the task is. Look for dark wash jeans paired with a casual shoe without laces (such as a loafer or single / double monk).
7. Tuck in a tee shirt whether crew, v neck or dressy tee — this goes for polo shirts too. All look whack when tucked-in.