5 Style RULES ALL MEN SHOULD Follow! (to ALWAYS Look GREAT!)
Sign up here: https://stitchfix.com/alpham and get your first styling fee waived
Stitch Fix Men will send you a curated selection of amazing brands and styles that you’ll love
Thank you to Stitch Fix Men for sponsoring this video.
My Favorite Sunglasses: ENEMY https://enemy.com (use code ALPHAM10 for 10% Off)
Best Hair Product in The UNIVERSE! http://peteandpedro.com Use Code: ALPHA10X for 10% OFF Your Order!
Hair Product & Grooming Advice: https://peteandpedro.com/pages/advice
Best Skin Care In The UNIVERSE! https://tiege.com/alpham
Custom Men’s Ring (Like I wear) https://enemy.com/products/ring
All promotion and advertising inquiries: Terry@MENfluential.com
Alpha M. App: http://www.alphamapp.com/
All Things ALPHA M. https://www.alpham.com
ENEMY Eyewear: https://enemy.com
Pete & Pedro: https://www.peteandpedro.com
MENfluential Media: https://www.menfluential.com
Tiege Hanley: https://tiege.com/alpham
Alpha is super excited because his favorite style time of year is here: FALL! Jackets, boots, dark wash jeans all crush it! In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM https://iamalpham.com/ AaronMarino https://aaronmarino.com/ Pete & Pedro https://peteandpedro.com/ Tiege Hanley https://www.tiege.com/and ENEMY https://enemy.com/ is presenting five style rules that you need to follow during this change of season and into the colder months:
FOLLOW THESE FALL STYLE TIPS TO ALWAYS LOOK AMAZING!
1. Style always comes back to fit — button-down shirts in the fall need to be the appropriate length.
2. Cooler and colder weather are the times to layer! — it will take your style to the next layer. Alpha demonstrates how to put together layers such as button-downs and jackets.
3. Step outside your style comfort zone — get out of your style rut by asking a stylish friend to take you shopping and have them pick out items they think will look good on you. Also, try Stitch Fix who will have you working with expert stylists. Alpha shows off what his stylist selected for him as well as his personalized outfit inspiration card. It’s not a subscription, and you can send back what you don’t love free of charge.
4. Ditch lightweight denim and change to the darker denim — every well-dressed gentleman needs a slim fit, dark washed pair of denim which can be dressed up or down.
5. Rock a pair of suede chukka or Chelsea boots — suede is an amazing option as it adds richness and texture to every outfit. Rough them up, and they’ll look better.