Go to http://DollarShaveClub.com/alpha to get your first starter set for $5. After that, the restock box ships regular-sized products at regular price. http://DollarShaveClub.com/alpha
Thank you DSC for making amazing products and for sponsoring this awesome video!
My Favorite Sunglasses: ENEMY https://enemy.com (use code COOLSHADES15 for 15% Off)
Best Hair Product in The UNIVERSE! http://peteandpedro.com Use Code: ALPHA10X for 10% OFF Your Order!
Hair Product & Grooming Advice: https://peteandpedro.com/pages/advice
Best Skin Care In The UNIVERSE! https://tiege.com/alpham
All promotion and advertising inquiries: Terry@MENfluential.com
Alpha M. App: http://www.alphamapp.com/
All Things ALPHA M. https://www.alpham.com
ENEMY Eyewear: https://enemy.com
Pete & Pedro: https://www.peteandpedro.com
MENfluential Media: https://www.menfluential.com
MENfluential Conference: https://menfluentialconference.com/
Tiege Hanley: https://tiege.com/alpham
One of the benefits to being older is experience and knowledge. In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM https://iamalpham.com/ AaronMarino https://aaronmarino.com/ Pete & Pedro https://peteandpedro.com/ Tiege Hanley https://www.tiege.com/and ENEMY https://enemy.com/ is dropping some knowledge on you about kicking life’s ass. These are things you must do by age 30.
Don’t make the same mistakes as Alpha!
1. Stop giving pretty people a pass — just because she’s pretty doesn’t give her a right to be a horrible person. Society seems to give attractive people a pass, but character and integrity are important.
2. Get your money straight — understand finances and not give into impulses. Thinking of the future and start planning.
3. Move out from your parents’ house — as well as do your own laundry, cooking, and cleaning
4. Stand up for yourself & speak your mind without the fear of rejection or them being mad — learn to say ‘no’ and be able to say what you need
5. Let your facial grow out — facial hair and a beard will change your life. Use Dollar Shave Club to get the Ultimate Shave Starter set for $5 with the Executive handle, blades, Dr. Carver’s Prep Scrub, and Dr. Carver’s Shave Butter. Also included is the Post Shave Dew for after you shave which adds hydration to your face and soothes your face.
6. Stop trying to be something you’re not — be authentic. There’s only one you — and you are amazing.
7. Develop a work ethic — be willing to put in the hard work and stay focused, you can overcome anything
8. Develop your small talk skills — have the ability to talk to anyone. It’s a secret weapon! It’s a skill you need to practice. Get out there communicate, ask questions, and get better at it.
9. Get organized — your car, your desk, your room. It’s all about being cutter-free and clean. Put things away when you’re done, throwing / giving away things you don’t need, and staying organized personally and professionally.
10. Analyze your social circle — and get the f&k away from toxic people and those who take & take. Surround yourself with people that are as willing to invest in your life as you are in theirs. Invest in people who deserve you.