10 Items That Will Make Your Bedroom 10X BETTER! (Men's Bedroom Essentials)
Get over 64% off the Kove Commuter 2 here: http://koveaudio.com/alpha64
Thank you Kove for sponsoring this awesome video!
(Discount/free US shipping subject to change after 7/31)
Michael Price “Breakup Tears” https://youtu.be/GHvwwGyJtLw
My Favorite Sunglasses: ENEMY https://enemy.com (use code CRAZYCOOL15 for 15% Off)
Best Hair Product in The UNIVERSE! http://peteandpedro.com Use Code: ALPHA10X for 10% OFF Your Order!
Hair Product & Grooming Advice: https://peteandpedro.com/pages/advice
Best Skin Care In The UNIVERSE! https://tiege.com/alpham
All promotion and advertising inquiries: Terry@MENfluential.com
Alpha M. App: http://www.alphamapp.com/
The Pleasure Dome! Well, that’s what Alpha calls his bedroom. In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM https://iamalpham.com/ AaronMarino https://aaronmarino.com/ Pete & Pedro https://peteandpedro.com/ Tiege Hanley https://www.tiege.com/and ENEMY https://enemy.com/ says you should make your bedroom epic because you spend 8-10 hours a day in it.
MAKE YOUR BEDROOM EPIC!
1. Pictures — add interest, flare, and a personal touch to your bedroom.
2. Caddy — a designated place for your wallet, sunglasses, keys, and watch which keeps you organized.
3. Lamp — a super cool lamp sets the mood and atmosphere. Find great deals at TJ Maxx and Marshalls and even online stores.
4. Candle — a few candles around the room add ambience, looks cool, and a pleasant aroma.
5. Music — Alpha uses the Kove Commuter 2 bluetooth speaker that comes apart so you can use it in various places. The charge lasts 7-hours, and it also has a built-in microphone so you can make phone calls.
6. Artwork — it’s the quickest and easiest way to elevate the look and personalization of the room. Whether abstract, a mirror, or otherwise, hang something that speaks to you.
7. Rug — it doesn’t have to cover the entire floor. It can simply sit under your bed to add texture and dimension to the room even if you already have wall-to-wall carpeting.
8. Plants — add a greenery to your room with a succulent like a cactus which doesn’t take too much work.
9. Side chair — whether small or large, the chair can be placed in the corner and provides a place to sit to put on your shoes and a proper place to read, work, or talk on the phone.
10. Upgrade your bedding — high quality mattresses will allow you to sleep better. Higher quality sheets are softer, and a white comforter is clean looking & matches everything.