Go to http://DollarShaveClub.com/alpha to get your first starter set for $5. After that, the restock box ships regular-sized products at regular price. http://DollarShaveClub.com/alpha
Thank you DSC for making amazing products and for sponsoring this awesome video!
10 Things EVERY Guy Must Have by 30: https://youtu.be/YBr0EXEey08
BEST Sunglasses: ENEMY https://enemy.com
Best Hair Product in The UNIVERSE! http://peteandpedro.com Use Code: ALPHA10X for 10% OFF Your Order!
Hair Product & Grooming Advice: https://peteandpedro.com/pages/advice
Best Skin Care In The UNIVERSE! https://tiege.com/alpham
All promotion and advertising inquiries: Terry@MENfluential.com
Alpha M. App: http://www.alphamapp.com/
All Things ALPHA M. https://www.alpham.com
ENEMY Eyewear: https://enemy.com
Pete & Pedro: https://www.peteandpedro.com
MENfluential Media: https://www.menfluential.com
MENfluential Conference: https://menfluentialconference.com/
Tiege Hanley: https://tiege.com/alpham
In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM https://iamalpham.com/ AaronMarino https://aaronmarino.com/ Pete & Pedro https://peteandpedro.com/ Tiege Hanley https://www.tiege.com/and ENEMY https://enemy.com/ is discussing material possessions that all men should have by 30 years old.
Collect These Material Possessions
1. Grown-up wallet — not jammed packed and not Velcro
2. Passport — start traveling when you are younger
3. Pocketknife — you don’t know how much you’ll use it until you have one
4. Well-tailored navy suit — you’re not growing anymore, and friends are getting married.
5. Proper dopp kit — use for traveling and going to your spicy senorita’s house. Check out what Alpha keeps in his!
6. Watch — it doesn’t matter the cost. Wear one so that people take you seriously because it sends a subliminal message that you’re responsible and reliable.
7. Grown-up winter jacket — the classic navy peacoat it the most classic. It’s warm, stylish, and matches with pretty much anything. You can also go black or camel.
8. Reliable transportation — you don’t have an incredible car … or even a car. You just need the ability to get somewhere without asking for a ride.
9. Decent pair of dress shoes — this does not include boat shoes!
10. Decent pair of denim — that doesn’t hang off of your ass.