A press release on a recently published scientific study has been catching clicks with the headline “low-calorie sweeteners do not mean low risk for infants, new research shows the impact ‘diet’ ingredients have on body weight and gut microbiota”. The biggest problem? The infants to which they refer are mouse pups.
Related HCT episodes:
1. The Mysteries of the Microbiome: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywFJUcGyMlI
Be sure to check out our podcast!
Other Healthcare Triage Links:
1. Support the channel on Patreon: http://vid.io/xqXr
2. Check out our Facebook page: http://goo.gl/LnOq5z
3. We still have merchandise available at http://www.hctmerch.com
4. Aaron’s book “The Bad Food Bible: How and Why to Eat Sinfully” is available wherever books are sold, such as Amazon: http://amzn.to/2hGvhKw
John Green — Executive Producer
Stan Muller — Director, Producer
Aaron Carroll — Writer
Mark Olsen – Art Director
Tiffany Doherty — Writer and Script Editor
Meredith Danko – Social Media