Childhood obesity is a rapidly growing problem in the United States, and one of our best tools for treating obesity in adults is bariatric surgery. So should this procedure become common in kids as well?
Related HCT episodes:
1. Exercise is not the key to weight loss: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCtn4Ap8kDM
Be sure to check out our podcast!
Other Healthcare Triage Links:
1. Support the channel on Patreon: http://vid.io/xqXr
2. Check out our Facebook page: http://goo.gl/LnOq5z
3. We still have merchandise available at http://www.hctmerch.com
4. Aaron’s book “The Bad Food Bible: How and Why to Eat Sinfully” is available wherever books are sold, such as Amazon: http://amzn.to/2hGvhKw
John Green — Executive Producer
Stan Muller — Director, Producer
Aaron Carroll — Writer
Mark Olsen – Art Director
Tiffany Doherty — Writer and Script Editor
Meredith Danko – Social Media