Most of us, in today’s world, want the chiseled and lean bodies. The first thing to be kept in mind to get a lean body is the correct diet. The second thing is the right workout that will make sure that you are burning the maximum amount of calories per day. So, to burn proper calories per day, you need to focus on the right exercises and perform them in the correct way.
Top 10 workouts to get a lean muscular body in a month
If you want to get a lean and muscular body and that too in one month’s time, then here is the list of such workouts. These will help you to maximize your fat burning process, thus giving you a lean body.
- Bench Press: Bench Press is that workout that not only gives you a good shape but also builds huge inner strength. It is basically an upper body workout and the target muscles are pectoralis major, deltoids (anterior) and triceps. To maximize your results, slightly position the torso in the form of an arch on the bench, and the shoulders back and down. It will help to maximize the stimulation of the chest muscles, so as to give the best results.
- Barbell Pullover: This workout aims at the upper pectoral muscles, intercostals muscles, biceps brachii, triceps and the serratus anterior muscle group, that is, the muscles of the rib cage. This is one of those exercises that will help to cut down the fat layer around your chest and build a leaner and chiseled chest within a month. For this workout, always opt for a weight that will help to attain the maximum movement possible. You can easily understand the proper movement of the barbell during the workout, that is a must for maximizing the gains.
- Bent over Barbell Row: This exercise aims for the deltoids, lats, forearms, biceps and also the lower back. If you are doing this workout in the correct manner, then you are bound to feel the muscles below your shoulders burn. Always use a wide grip for this workout to get the best results.
- Deadlift: This is that workout that will help you to get a strong core and also help a lot in building a leaner body if you do it correctly. This workout actually aims for the muscles of the lower back, the hips, quads, glutes, hamstrings and also the forearms. The deltoid muscles also work out during this exercise. In a nutshell, this is a full body workout that gives you the desired results.
- Squats: This is a compound workout that works for your entire body, giving you a wonderful lean body and burns fat like hell. This workout is one of the most important in any strength training regime. The target muscles include quads, hamstrings, lower back, hips, and glutes. Squats are said to be the king of all other workouts, as this exercise alone helps a lot to maximize your muscular improvement.The sumo squat is a variation of the original squat workout. In the sumo squat, the feet are placed wide apart and the toes of the feet are turned outwards making an angle, but in the case of the regular and normal squat, the toes of the feet face forward. The sumo squat puts more stress on the inner thigh muscles and the glutes. But in the case of the regular power squat, the stress is equal in all the areas of the thighs, quads, hams, calves, glutes and hip flexors.
- Leg Press: Leg press mainly targets the hips, hamstrings, quads and the glutes. This workout determines the strength of your legs that are also a must for getting a good shape. People tend to skip the legs and often end up looking odd, with a huge upper body and thin legs.
- Pull-ups: This is that workout that will give you the V-shaped torso. The target areas include lats, forearms, biceps, and also the rhomboids. Perform this workout to get a leaner and fat-free back.
- Dumbbell Shoulder Press: The target areas are upper pectorals, rotator cuffs, shoulders, and triceps. To get the maximum results always press the dumbbells with your palm facing each other. You can perform this workout with or without a back support. This is the best workout for getting huge deltoids. The pictures shown below will guide you properly, how to perform the dumbbell shoulder press without mistake.
- Dips using parallel bars: The target muscles include anterior deltoids, triceps, and pectorals. This workout is one of the most important to lose fat around your triceps and chest, in order to get a lean chiseled look in a month’s time. This workout is also one of the most important exercises in a calisthenics workout regime. The figures shown below give a clear description of how to perform dips using parallel bars in the most effective way. Always remember that proper starting and finishing off the exercise is a must in order to give you the maximum results. Often people tend to do the dips in a wrong way.
- Sit ups and crunches: Sit ups and crunches target the core muscles and also the tummy fat. These two workouts combined together can help a lot to cut down the excess fat layer of your tummy and help you to get a prominent 6 packs. The muscles that are worked out during sit-ups and crunches are clearly mentioned in the pictures.
These were the best 10 workouts that are the most effective in maximizing the fat burning process in the body. Always keep in mind that merely working out all day long can never lead to a wonderfully sculpted body. For getting a lean and muscular body, which is devoid of excess fat, you need to give your body ample amount of rest. By giving proper rest, you will help to maximize the muscle growth. What is more, if proper rest is not given, muscles may not grow at all, and as a result, you will end up working out every day all day long and still you may not get the best of results.
The above-mentioned workouts are basically resistance and strength training exercises that are a must to burn a huge lot of fat in a small amount of time, thus giving you a leaner and more muscular look. But wait! Only, working out is not the ultimate solution. Perhaps the most important part is the correct diet. All bodybuilding experts lay stress on the diet as the very basic parameter that is coupled with proper workouts.
Always opt for fat-free diets, and say no to fast foods. Fast foods can become the worst enemies of your body. Fiber intake should be increased since fiber helps to flush out the toxins from the body. Last but not the least; you need to drink plenty of water, a vital constituent of our body, of all the muscles as well. Water helps to keep the muscles hydrated and in good condition.
Best Workout Plan To Get A Lean Body In A Month by Anirban Ghosh