Get Rid of Bad Breath Using These Basic Home Remedies
Seven simple ways to get rid of bad breath at home:
- Brush teeth twice a day and floss daily.
- Use a tongue scraper to eliminate odor-causing bacteria on the tongue.
- Boil a teaspoon of fenugreek seeds in a cup of water. Strain and drink this tea once daily until you get rid of the problem.
- If you wear dentures, remove them at night and clean to get rid of bacterial buildup from food and drink.
- Drink plenty of water and swish cool water around in your mouth.
- Brush after every meal and floss, preferably twice a day.
- Replace your toothbrush every two to three months.
Home Remedies for Bad Breath Top 10 Home Remedies.