*SLIMMER WAIST in 7 days. Free report http://sexybodyreset.com
CHECK OUT VIDEO ON CHLOROPHYLL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g73SjqI5R1A
* SUBSCRIBE FOR NEW VIDEOS: http://bit.ly/JovaSubscribe
Halitosis can be caused by a number of conditions in the gut or even beyond. My first suggestion is to go to your doctor and make sure you don’t have parasites, ulcers, IBS or any other condition that may be exacerbating this issue. Get a full clean bill of health.
Here’s what I’ve tried in the past for deal with halitosis:
– Oil of oregano – add a few drops to your toothbrush to kill stubborn germs in the mouth (make sure to floss as well) and brush with it 2-3 times per day
– Wash your mouth with hot water and cinnamon powder
– Chew a few parsley leaves
– Mix 1 tsp of chlorophyll in 2 ounces of water and drink on an empty stomach
– Chew on a few fennel seeds throughout the day
Also, make sure that you are eliminating properly and fully every day. Use Magnesium citrate or Cascara Sagrada if constipated.
——- GET MORE KEWL STUFF BELOW ——-
* CHECK OUT: http://jovankaciares.com
* FOLLOW: http://twitter.com/JovankaCiares
* LIKE: http://facebook.com/JovankaCiares
* SUBSCRIBE: http://bit.ly/wellnessjolt
WARNING: THE INFORMATION PROVIDED IN THESE VIDEOS ARE FOR ENTERTAINMENT AND AS OPINIONS ONLY. ALWAYS CONSULT YOUR PHYSICIAN BEFORE TRYING ANY NEW DIET, WELLNESS OR EXERCISE PROGRAM. SOME OF THE ADVICE HERE MAY NOT BE SUITABLE.