Are you often suffering from bad breath? Don’t worry! HAVE A LOOK AT THESE 3 HOME REMEDIES WHICH WILL CURE BAD BREATH naturally.
Bad breath can sometimes tell you a lot about your health! Halitosis is what it is called in medical terms. Bad odor can be a can be a cause of great concern and also very embarrassing in public. This odor is generally caused due to the bacteria present in the mouth. However, there is nothing to really panic about because bad breath can be treated and is most of the times not a permanent problem. It is always advised to act quickly if foul odor from the mouth becomes a constant issue to deal with on a daily basis.
* Let us get to the root causes of bad breath:
1. Poor dental hygiene: This is one of the main causes of bad breath. Avoiding brushing your teeth twice a day, especially in the night can leave food particles to rot in the mouth causing a foul odor.
2. Infections: Gum infections in the mouth can trigger bad odor and In spite of brushing daily, the odor doesn’t seem to go.
3. Respiratory infections: Throat or lung infections too can be a major cause for bad odor from the mouth.
* Symptoms of bad breath are as follows:
1. Dry mouth: If you find it difficult to swallow dry food or speaking for too long, it could a sign of a dry mouth which in turn emits bad odor.
2. Plaque: If you notice a thick coating on your teeth, it is termed as plaque. This is again a sign of bad breath.
* Here are some refreshing bad breath Remedy:-
1. Cinnamon: This is a magical treatment for bad breath. Cinnamon is filled with an essential oil called cinnamon aldehyde that eliminates bad breath. Boil about one teaspoon of cinnamon in one cup of water. Once done, strain it and use this solution as a mouth rinse or freshener. You can do this daily and enjoy fresh breath.
2. Cloves: Cloves instantly remove bad odor from the mouth. Sounds good isn’t it? Start chewing a few cloves daily and say good bye to bad breath!
3. Lemon juice: This remedy works well with people troubled with bad breath. The acidic content in lemons kills bacteria that cause foul smell. Just mix one teaspoon of lemon juice with water and rinse your mouth thoroughly with it. Its refreshing smell frees your mouth from bad breath.
Don’t worry anymore about bad breath! These home remedies with surely give you guaranteed results. Do try them out to feel the difference for yourself!
Home Remedies For Asthma @ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8104…
Sinusitis Remedies @ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUs44…
Whooping Cough @ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iicZv…
Get Rid Of Cough @ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9SEp…
Source Article @ http://www.stylecraze.com/articles/ef…
Subscribe @ https://www.youtube.com/StylecrazeTV