Learn how to get rid of acne fast, remove pimple instantly and Home remedies for acne scars. In this video we ‘ll show you some useful and tested methods and treatment for acne scar.
How to get rid of pimple overnight
Pimples are a normal skin condition that affects many people. Pimples are an inflammation of the skin where sebaceous glands (oil glands) become infected with bacteria; they swell and fill with pus.
While there are ways to avoid acne, sometimes there is no help for a single pimple at the worst time. Whether its stress, hormones, or poor diet, you do not have to leave your home to the unfortunate zit on her face. Fortunately, there are some useful remedies to get rid of pimples.
Ice can be used to quickly reduce redness, swelling and inflammation of the grains. This helps in improving blood circulation in the affected area, and tightening the skin pores and removing accumulated dirt and oil on the skin. You can use ice cubes or crushed ice, which is convenient.
• Wrap ice in a cloth and keep it in the area of the affected skin for a few seconds.
• Wait a few minutes and repeat the process.
Another quick way to get rid of pimples is the use of lemon juice, which is rich in vitamin C. Lemon juice, helps pimples dry faster. Be sure to use fresh lemon juice and bottled juice not having preservatives. There are a couple of ways to apply this remedy.
• Dip a clean cotton swab in fresh lemon juice and apply it to the pimples before going to bed.
• You can also mix a tablespoon of lemon juice with one teaspoon of cinnamon powder and put it on the pimples overnight. In the morning, wash the skin with warm water. However, this particular resource is not suitable for people with sensitive skin.
The toothpaste you use every morning to clean your teeth can also be used to treat pimples quickly. It is most effective when used following the ice remedy. You must use white toothpaste; avoid using gel toothpaste.
• Apply some white toothpaste on the affected skin before going to bed area.
• In the morning, wash your face with water and see a significant improvement in swelling.
If you wish, you can repeat the process during the day too. Just make sure that the toothpaste on pimples is kept for at least half an hour.
Steaming is great for the skin at any time, but especially when you have pimples. The steam opens the pores and allows the skin to breathe. This helps get rid of oils, dirt and bacteria trapped in the pores that can cause infection or inflammation.
Garlic is an antiviral anti-fungal, antiseptic and antioxidant that can help in the rapid treatment of the grains. The sulfur in garlic also promotes rapid healing of pimples.
• Cut a clove of fresh garlic in two pieces.
• Rub garlic on the pimples and leave it for five minutes before washing the skin with warm water.
• Repeat the treatment several times a day.
6. Baking Soda
Baking soda is another effective way to get rid of pimples, as it helps to exfoliate the skin to remove excess fat home remedy, dirt and dead skin cells.
• Make a thick paste by mixing a teaspoon of baking soda with a little water or lemon juice.
• Wash the skin, leaving it slightly damp. Apply the paste on the affected areas and let it dry for a few minutes. Never keep baking soda on the skin for more than a few minutes, as it can cause dryness or irritation.
• Wash your face with warm water.
• Repeat twice a day for quick results.
Cucumber is a rich source of potassium and vitamins such as A, C and E. It also has a cooling and soothing effect on the skin.
• Cut one or two fresh cucumbers into pieces and soak in water for about an hour. Nutrients such as vitamin A, potassium and chlorophyll are transferred to the water.
• Strain and drink the water or use water to wash your face.
Papaya fruit has a number of properties that help in treating pimples. It is a good source of the antioxidant vitamin A and has enzymes that help reduce inflammation and make your skin soft and smooth.
• Crush pieces of raw papaya to extract their juice and apply on pimples. Leave on for 10 to 15 minutes before rinsing.
To make an exfoliating mask, mash a few pieces of papaya and add a little honey. Apply this paste on the face and gently massage. Leave it on until completely dry and then rinse.