★ Remove redness from ANGRY PIMPLES! http://bit.ly/1fdz6dI
★ Slam that SUBSCRIBE button for skin care videos every week!
• • • • • Click ‘SHOW MORE’ for extra info! • • • • •
Thanks for tuning in to watch my silly little video on the interwebz. I hope it helps solve some of your acne scarring woes!
A few more points I want to make that I didn’t say directly in the video but ARE VERY EXTREMELY IMPORTANT VERY.
– This is an ‘at home’ DIY acne scarring treatment, and has been used all around the world for years and years, however with new technology you can very well get better results by going to a registered skin doctor, beautician or dermatologist. If you have severe acne scarring, this treatment will NOT work for you, please see a professional.
– I AM NOT A PROFESSIONAL. I am passing along a method of scarring removal that has helped me. It is your choice to use it or not. I’m not your mum.
– If you are unsure if this will hurt your skin, please do a test patch first on your arm or neck. If it is too strong for you, definitely mix with water!
– You should notice a difference to your skin after a few treatments. Use it 2-3 times a week for a few weeks. If you notice no difference to your complexion or scars after 3 weeks, this treatment most likely will not work for you, so forget it. Invest in something else that is hopefully more expensive than a few lemons.
ALSO… I said in the beginning of the video that i have talked about using the lemon before. So in case you missed those videos, or you want to see how else they can be used, please check these out!
– KITCHEN ACNE CURES! http://bit.ly/1aqgkCB
– ACNE SCARRING TREATMENTS! http://bit.ly/1e1Tj3D
– NATURALLY FADE ACNE SCARS WITH LEMON! http://bit.ly/1eRR6c8
– LIGHTEN & BRIGHTEN SKIN WITH THIS MASK! http://bit.ly/1eRRdUZ
★ All my social links! ★
T W I T T E R : http://twitter.com/#!/jess_bunty
I N S T A G R A M : http://instagram.com/jess_bunty
F A C E B O O K : http://www.facebook.com/jessbunty
W E B S I T E : http://www.jessaboutaverage.com
★ A bit about me! ★
I’m an Australian currently living in Japan, and loving it! My channel has loads of DIY videos relating to acne and acne scarring, because that is something I have suffered with for many years (and continue to suffer with). I decided to turn my negatives into positives, and share what I’d learned about this skin condition with all of you. So if you’re new to my channel and wondering why there’s so many videos about skin care, that’s why!
These days however, my focus has changed. I was accepted to the JET Programme in 2014, and my new life chapter began! I’m currently living in a semi-rural prefecture, as an ALT at 3 senior high schools. I drive a lot, go out a lot, and enjoy living my life in gorgeous Japan. I’m now kind of a J-Vlogger, showing you my everyday life in my weekly vlogs. But I also want to keep the essence of my original channel purpose, too, so that’s why there are additional weekly videos about skin care, beauty and life in Japan. Hope this clears some things up, and gives all you cutie newbies some info about me too! Thanks for tuning in, and please feel free to message me any time on my various social links. Cheers!
★ Want more? Check this shiz out! ★
ACNE PLAYLIST : http://bit.ly/1TzEHjv
MAKEUP FOR ACNE : http://bit.ly/1K5xkfl
OLD JAPAN PLAYLIST : http://bit.ly/1Mr2KND
NEW JAPAN VLOGS : http://bit.ly/1O9yc3T
NEW JAPAN VIDEOS : http://bit.ly/1O9yfwP
PS: This is my first video made using Final Cut Pro X! Yippie!
Music: It’s all by the amazing Box Cat Games: http://boxcat.bandcamp.com/
DISCLAIMER: All information presented is through my own experience and research. I am not a professional. Please seek professional advice if you are unsure. Natural treatments are a personal choice.