The teeth whitening toothpastes are a cheap and easy alternative to using harsher chemicals on your teeth or for keeping up after using the chemicals to clean your teeth. With regular brushing, you can keep those teeth as white as possible. Here are a few different products to consider:
- Crest 3D White Vivid Fluoride Toothpaste – This toothpaste is the only one on the market that has Daily Whitebond Protection which while whitening teeth, helps to protect against new stains from forming. Along with the pleasure of having your teeth gently whitened, it will fight cavities, fight tartar, remove plaque and refresh your mouth all at the same time. They are possibly leading the pack, when it comes to toothpaste.
- Rembrandt Deeply White + Peroxide Whitening Toothpaste w/ Flouride – This toothpaste will gently clean your teeth, restore them to a better white and strengthen your teeth by encouraging the growth of enamel. The added peroxide lets the toothpaste get down into the porous enamel of your teeth and removes the stains. They also offer quite a large tube size, so you have to visit the store less. Users have reported whiter teeth after just a week of use.
- Sensodyne Extra Whitening Toothpaste – For those of you who have sensitive teeth but still want to help them get their whitest, Sensodyne might be for you. They combine their Potassium Nirtrate solution for sensitivity with whitening ingredients to give you the best of both worlds. Regular brushing will have your mouth fresh in no time and seeing results in sensitivity and whiteness within a week.
- Colgate Pro Clinical Daily Whitening Toothpaste – Colgate’s whitening formula has added ProLuminex crystals to it. This is a clinically proven technology that will remove the stains from your teeth and help protect against further staining. You get all the benefits of your regular toothpaste, like fighting cavities and tartar, along with the new power of ProLuminex.
- AuqaFresh Extreme Clean Whitening w/ Fuoride Toothpaste – This product has brought to the table Micro-foaming action. Along with the whitening power that this toothpaste provides, the Mirco-foaming Action gives your mouth thousands of germ killing bubbles to keep your teeth clean and fresh while it whitens.
- Mentadent Advanced Whitening Toothpaste – Without the use of harsh abrasives, this toothpaste will gently whiten your teeth. You are provided all the protection you need on a daily basis, plus they’ve added in baking soda and peroxide to get down to those tough stains on the enamel. They’ve changed the tube form and made it into a pump, for easier use. This is probably one of the most cost-effective whitening toothpastes on the market.
You’re going to need an everyday toothpaste that does its job properly and gives you the best clean. While you’re at it, these whitening toothpastes are the safest alternative to other methods. No worry of any gum or mouth problems with bleaching kits and you actually get to see results. Try a few and see what we mean.
The 6 Best Teeth Whitening Toothpastes of 2012 by Ross E Cohen