Get Rid of Stress Headaches with this Simple Remedy for Stress Related Headaches
Below is a simple exercise for treating stress headaches proven to be an effective remedy for stress related headaches, which you can freely use pretty much anywhere.
Stress can build up as tension and tightness in your muscles.
Physical stress relief exercises warms, loosens and relaxes tense muscles and contributes to maintaining a healthy, fit body which is less prone to the build up of stress.
Exercise for Relieving Stress Related Headaches
- Take youself off somewhere private.
- Standing up, take a few deep breaths.
- Slowly shrug your shoulders up, roll them backwards, down, forward, and up again in a circular motion.
- Gradually speed up your rotations to about one per second and maintain this for one minute.
- You should feel your neck muscles warming up and relaxing which should help in treating your stress headache.