Whilst the acne home remedies listed below may have worked for some people, these acne tips are compiled here for information purposes only. Following a proper skin care routine using clinically proven acne products will most likely be a more effective remedy for acne than using the following acne tips.
Here’s Our List of Acne Home Remedies and Tips
- Put toothpaste on your pimple before you go to bed, should help reduce swelling overnight. Make sure it is the paste not the gel.
- Wash your face twice a day in warm salty water. This acne tip should leave your face oil free without aggravating the acne. A simple acne home remedy.
- All acne home remedies are enhanced by proper vitamin and mineral supplementation. Take these acne tips for example, vitamin B5 and zinc supplements daily can strengthen the skin’s resistance to acne.
- Eat plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables. At least 5 servings of fruits and vegetables should be included in your diet.
- All acne remedies should include a healthy diet, avoid chocolate, fried food, and refined sugar where possible.
- Grind orange peel with some water to a paste and apply on affected parts.
- Another egg white acne tip is to mix corn flour with egg white and apply on your face. Let is dry completely for 1/2 hour. Dip your hands in warm water and massage your face and wash off. This when repeated regularly gives you a smooth skin.
- Lotions that uses bee propolis extract may also be effective acne home remedies. Acne tip : Mix eight ounces of water and 11 drops of bee propolis extract. One of the more popular acne home remedies which has been proven effective with many people.
- Drink lots of water. Drinking water will prevent most of your skin problems. Drink six to eight glasses of spring water or filtered water every day. One of the more established acne home remedies or acne tips.
- Exercise regularly. Some form of aerobic exercise will bring oxygen to your cells and give you a healthy skin.
- Do not try to prick and peel the acne as this can leave permanent marks on the face.
- Mix some vinegar and salt in a bowl. Pour a little bit in your hand and rub it on the pimples. Soak a face towel in it and dab it on the bumps. Leave this acne remedy on for 15-20 minutes then rinse it off.
- Blend cucumber and make a paste. Apply this as a mask on your face and leave it for 1/2 hour and then rinse. This acne home remedy refreshes your skin and helps prevent acne.
- Make a mixture of lime juice and rose water. Apply on face and leave it for 15-20 minutes. Rinse off with lukewarm water.