INGREDIENTS for Ginger Syrup:
– 400 gr of Ginger
– one lemon
– 3-4 large spoons of natural Honey
10 days Fat loss Ginger Diet:
1 tea spoon 2-3 times per day, 30 min before main meals
Plus is recommended to drink at least 2 liters of clean water per day.
Besides fat loss effect, ginger syrup has got a lot of other benefits:
– Strong antibacterial and antiviral effects,
– Good anti inflammatory and painkiller(analgesic),
– Potent antioxidant
– Anti-inflammatory properties make it a good remedy for joint pain, muscle and menstrual migraines and headaches.
– Ginger has been shown as potential in fighting against cancer, diabetes, bacterial and fungal infections and fat liver.
– ginger treats indigestion, as well as stomach and intestinal spasms
Benefits of all three components:
Ginger stimulates perspiration, which helps eliminate toxins, soothes irritated throat, coughing and stomach upset, reduces inflammation and pain, wards off nausea, vomiting, and cold sweats.
Honey is not just a sweetener for this spicy syrup, but also a very good antibacterial agent. It has proven to be as effective as cough syrups .
More than that, honey increases the ability of the organism to fight infection and reduce fever.
It has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and antiviral antitumor.
Lemon juice is antiseptic and digestive. Boosts immunity, contains vitamin C, calcium, magnesium and bioflavonoids.
Ginger is known for its anti nausea effects (including pregnant women and cancer patients who do Chemotherapy)
Press LIKE, SHARE, and COMMENT.
And don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE to my Channel